Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Review of Hiiro no Kakera: The Tamayori Princess Saga

I found this out by searching for random anime… this came up and It was in dub... soo I was like "Why not!?" The storyline was freaking perfect and unique and I haven’t really seen anything like this before in books or anime.

The animation and sound was done really well and went well with the anime and made it feel realistic like I was there with the characters.

The characters were developed so well and amazing and each one had flaws and things that they needed to work on. Thought I loved most characters 1 or 2 really bugged me...and felt like they weren't needed…

My overall opinion of this anime was I loved it so much and I was excited to know that there was a second season.



Final Rating:

Story-10/10
Animation-9/10
Sound-10/10
Characters-9/10
Overall-9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html