Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Friday 19 September 2014

Review of Karneval

I had this as my to watch for a while and because I started an anime I wasn’t getting into straight away, I felt like I wanted something I can quickly watch and enjoy and this was perfect for me as it is only 13 eps long.

The Storyline was really good and I enjoyed the whole thing. It was really unique and I haven’t seen anything like it before. The reason it isn’t a 10/10 is because although I wanted a short anime, I felt this should have been longer and the end was a little bit rushed.

The Animation and Sound was perfect especially the parts with Nai when he blanks out.

The Characters were very well thought of but I felt like some relationships in this could have been developed a lot better and stronger. Nai is such a clueless person throughout most of it but whenever he showed a backbone and strength I cheered him on like he could hear me. The other main characters being Gareki, Tsukumo and Yogi were all really important to the anime as all 3 had completely different types of personalities but when put together made a perfect person to be friends with.

Overall I really enjoyed this Anime with the only fault being that I wanted it to be longer. 



Final Rating:

Story- 9.5/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 9/10
Overall- 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html