Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Review of Amnesia

The storyline in my opinion was not unique but was told in a unique kind of way. I was kind of confused for like the majority of the anime but because of the content in the anime and the ending I really did enjoy this anime.

Would just like to point out that in this anime the date 1st August means a lot and I was watching most of this anime on that date… CREEPY!!!

The animation and sound were perfect and the opening song was so... Wow... Amazing... tbh I felt like the Opening song was better than some of the anime itself.

The Characters were lacking a lot of development... Well everyone but Heroine. I think because of the type of Anime it was, this was the reason for the lack of development... But still, I think it could have been a lot more.

Overall I just want to say this was a hard anime to get into and also to follow but the bits that were good... Were REALLY good.


Final Rating:

Story- 8/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 6/10
Overall- 7.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html