Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Review of Angel Beats!

Finally watched this – WOOP!

The storyline in my opinion was unique in certain areas and not in some. I am going to skip to the part where I say this HAD ME IN FLOOD OF TEARS. This made me cry just as bad as Clannad but only at two parts unlike Clannad when I cried nearly every other episode. The way this story is told is so amazingly beautiful and stunning. I loved the fact there was a comedy aspect to it and if it didn’t have the comedy part I am very sure I wouldn’t have enjoyed it as much. I actually kind of like the idea of this happening in real life to a certain extent as It really is a harsh life if your life is cut short without you having a fulfilled life.

The animation and sound were perfect and the opening and ending song was so pretty and amazing and it added to the Anime so very well.

I am going to be quick about the Characters as they all had such different personalities and I loved each one for different reasons. The main male character being Otonashi handled the situation badly to start with but then got smarter and stronger and I could honestly say that I love him as a character.

Overall I just want to say, I loved this Anime and it was almost 100% perfect :D


Final Rating:

Story- 9.5/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 10/10
Overall- 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html