Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Review of Black Cat

My good friend of mine suggested this anime so many time that I finally caved in and started watching it - Which I am of course glad for :D

The storyline is unique and nothing I have ever seen before (FACT). I loved how it all started and although at first I was a little hesitant my friend advised me that IT WILL GET WAY BETTER. It did get way better, I mean REALLY better SO good that I got hooked and watched the last half of the anime in like 1-2days :D.

The Animation lacked a little at times but I do know this was made in 2007 and the technology wasn’t what it is now, meaning if I was review this 3 years ago I would have rated the animation 7 or something like that. The sound was perfect and can i say how much i adored the Opening song - AMAZING.

The characters were almost perfect but I felt a certain character was a tad annoying at time but other than that I loved them all. My favourite characters were Train (Black Cat), Sven and Eve.

Overall I really enjoyed this anime and was very pleased with how it ended :)



Final Rating:

Story- 10/10
Animation- 9/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 9.5/10
Overall- 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html