Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Review of Bleach

First off I just want to say, I am reviewing this just a little different to my normal Anime reviews because it was such a long Anime with different ARC's thrown into the mix.

The Bount ARC:
Although I did enjoy this ARC there wasn't a huge need for it, as all it did was make Ichigo stronger in which they could have did without this ARC. At times I was grateful for this ARC but most the time I was praying for it to hurry up and finish so I could jump back into the main storyline.

The New Captain Shūsuke Amagai ARC:
Ahhh... I have mixed feeling for this... At time I feel what I feel for the Bount ARC but I also feel like, I needed this ARC to have a small break from the main storyline. I loved this ARC but I also hated it. (Confused about this ARC).

The Past ARC:
There was no need to have this ARC they could have explain this in flashbacks in which they ACTUALLY did. But no really... I found it pointless... only good thing about it was we found a little bit more about the Vizords...

Zanpakutō: The Alternate Tale ARC:
This is the only ARC that I enjoyed and loved. I have no mixed feelings with this. This ARC was needed in my opinion. It took one last break before diving into the main storyline. I just loved it... I always wanted more to do with the zanpakuto's and I got it in this ARC.

Main Storyline:
The main storyline was a perfect 10/10 for me, from the start to the finish it was amazing to see how far the storyline went and how things progressed with the characters. From seeing weak people to very strong people at the end was the best thing ever. So much in this storyline was unique and nothing I have ever seen before and it kept me on the edge of my seat at certain times.

The Sound and Animation was fine although I hated the first opening titles but loved them from then on. The ending songs… on which I got to hear were okay but nothing special. .

The Characters in this Anime is amazing and omg... I am in love with so many of them.

Ichigo is my fave guy character in this Anime. - He is weak yet grows strong, he loves and he protects with all he has.

Renji is my fave lieutenant in this Anime – He is strong, funny and knows when he has to grow stronger and he also has a need to protect people.

Rukia is my fave female character in this Anime – Although the first god knows seasons, you never got to see her kick ass, eventually you did and that’s when I fell in love with her.

Last but not least, my fave Captain is Toshiro because why not!? – He is amazing, not the average likeable character yet I like him. He is all for getting his job done yet most the time slips up and enjoys the fact things don’t go right. Awesome character.

Also I ship Ichigo and Orihime <3 – Haters gonna hate :P

Overall I really enjoyed this Anime but some of the ARCs made me… rate this lower than I would have liked to rate it. WELL WORTH THE WATCH. :D


Final Rating:
Story- 8/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 10/10
Overall- 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html