Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Review of Loveless

The storyline in my opinion was unique and strange but I guess it was good. I felt like it was a slow start and then it got really interesting and then look what they do, they leave an open ending... I’m sorry but if you “think” there won’t be a second season, then don’t leave an open ending – And if its continued in the Manga, then it’s unfair on people who don’t read manga.

The animation and sound were really good and I really love the opening song, and also the ending song was really good but not as good as the opening song.

The Characters were lacking so much it’s unreal. I loved a few of the Characters but even the ones I loved I knew there was improvement to be made. “Soubi” was annoying every time he said “I love You”... I mean I know you do, but really do you have to keep saying it. It’s strange because normally the adults make more sense and are grown up but in this case, I felt like the children were more grown up.

Overall I did like this Anime but the ending really made me rate this lower.


Final Rating:

Story- 7/10
Animation- 9/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 7.5/10
Overall- 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html