Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Review of Tokyo Ghoul

I was kind of scared to start this series as I knew it had gore and it was horror... And those two put together isn't normally my cup of tea, but I heard loads of good things about this Anime, so I thought I would venture into the unknown.

The storyline took a while to get into because of those two things that I said, but I got used to it, it's strange to say but this Anime has most certainly helped me expand my horizons on Anime and what I can and cannot stand.

The Animation was really good although there was times when I was a little confused... on why they were animating it this way. 

The Sound was amazing, and the opening OP although I didn't like at first, grew on me... damn you Tokyo Ghoul.
The characters were nearly perfect, even the evil ones. I really loved how they were placed and used in this Anime, although one character should have had more screen time. I have to admit that I felt really sorry for Kaneki and the situation that was dumped onto him.

Overall I really loved this season and can’t wait for the second season that is to come out, really soon.(Jan 2015) 



Final Rating:


Story- 9/10
Animation- 9.5/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 9.5/10
Overall- 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html