Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Friday 6 February 2015

Review of The Irregular at Magic High School

This Anime piqued my interest because it was magic, and of course because the first OP was Rising Hope byLiSA (I love the artist LiSA).

The Storyline was really interesting and it started a little slow in my opinion but after a few eps I got really into it and because addicted to it. Any Anime that has magic, action and even some comedy really do get my go ahead at trying it out. Although this is a magic Anime, I would come close to say, it’s a little like alchemy because of the way it’s done and used.

The Animation and Sound was one of the best things about this Anime, it was amazing and it fit the type of Anime perfectly. The First and Second OP’s were amazing and the Second ED was equally amazing.

The Characters is the only part that I felt… got on my nerve and I found lacking something. The two main characters who are siblings, as in Brother and Sister were just a little too close to comfort and the fact Miyuki was practically throwing herself against her brother was just a little off putting at times. Even though both Tatsuya and Miyuki are classed as main characters, I really preferred when the focus was centred around Tatsuya as his personality was lacking in a really good way and I just loved how he does whatever it takes to protect the people he cares about, especially his sister. The other characters were amazing to make the Anime just that little more amazing especially Erika and Masaki.

Overall I really did enjoy this Anime and it got really good after the first few eps and even better halfway through. So please know that although you may not like it at first, when the OP changes to the second one, that is when it will get even better.

 
Final Rating:

Story- 9/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 8/10
Overall- 8.8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html