Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Friday 8 May 2015

Review of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

The Storyline is like a normal romance, comedy kind of story but it does have a lot of uniqueness and it’s really not like your typical love story. So if you want something that kisses all the time, you have the wrong Anime. One of the main things I took out of this was never judge a book by its cover and people can be friends with anyone they like no matter the personality.

The Animation and Sound fit the Anime really well, but I  really didn't enjoy the opening song very much. Although every time I listen to it, it gets catchier. 

The Characters is such a hard thing to talk about, as there is so many characters that I really want to talk about, but if I try to talk about them all, this review will last for ages. I will cut it short and say that my favourite character is Seo, yes for once I didn't pick the main character (laughs). Her personality was just really refreshing and it just made me laugh. Also the fact she looks like one thing and acts like another, and then she has yet another kind of personality on top of all that. She’s just so unique and awesome.

Overall I really found this Anime very enjoyable and funny, but the ending just made me groan internally and want to scream at the screen.


Final Rating:

Story- 9.5/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 9/10
Characters- 9/10
Overall- 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html