Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Thursday 14 May 2015

Review of Psycho Pass 2

P.S. Please check out my review for Season 1 first: Click here to the Review

The Storyline was amazing and I loved it. There of course scenes that freaked me out, but I was expecting this, as the first season was just as bad, if anything worse. The pace of this Anime is perfect and by the end of each episode, I wanted more. There were shocks, twists and turns and parts where I thought couldn't be true, yet was.

The Animation and Sound was amazing. The Animation was clear as day and the fighting and violent scenes were perfect. The voice actors in both Subbed and Dubbed were perfect and suited the Characters really well. The opening and ending songs suited the Anime well and even though they aren't my typical songs that I would like, they were very addicting.

The Characters that were returning was just as good as ever or as mean and evil as ever. Akane is one female character that I admire and feel sorry for, throughout the whole series. Her strength and bravery are something extraordinary and I wished that I could have helped her. It was hard at first to get used to the new characters, but let me say, after a few episodes, I felt they were perfect to replace the ones that went in season 1. I also knew from season 1 to not judge a book by its cover, but yet, on this case I am glad I did. Akane’s new partner; Mika, just annoyed me from get go, and I hated her, and that never changed ever in the whole series.

Overall this was an amazing second season, I just wished that it was longer as in my opinion it could have been even better if it had a few more episodes.



Final Rating:

Story- 9.5/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 10/10
Characters- 9/10
Overall- 9.6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html