Anime Quote:

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Monday 25 May 2015

Review of Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance)

The Storyline is definitely a unique. It’s also very realistic in a shocking way. I avoided this Anime at first, when I know it was about terrorism but then it was getting rated such high ratings, and I just couldn’t resist checking this Anime out. Most the time, it takes 2-3 Episodes of an Anime to get me hooked, but this one got me hooked straight away from the first episode. From beginning, to middle to the end of this Anime, it was amazing, and nothing was wrong in my books when it came to the storyline. The pace was perfect and the language used was also perfect. 

The Animation was amazing and was perfect of the type of Anime it was. The Sound was amazing for the voice actors and sound effects, but I wasn’t a fan of the opening song, yet I was a fan of the opening animation.

The Characters were perfectly written, even the ones I didn’t like.  I love all 3 main characters for different reasons. Nine was an amazing leader in difficult situations and also very brave, not only that but his stoic personality suited him and if it wasn’t for that then he would have been like any other character in an Anime. Twelve was the complete opposite to Nine which was perfect as they worked together, while Nine was always quiet and in his own shell, Twelve was optimistic and hyper and acted like a little child, but that kept the Anime not getting to depressing. The last character I will be talking in depth is the girl Lisa. She got dragged into this, and the way she handles it was really brave and I was pretty impressed with her. I would have most likely screwed up and got myself killed within the first two hours of meeting them.

Overall I really loved this Anime, and it impacted me and had me feeling things, that I never thought I would from an Anime with tags such as Terrorism. There is nothing but the opening song that I didn’t like and some of the characters of course.



Final Rating:

Story- 10/10
Animation- 10/10
Sound- 9.6/10
Characters- 9/10
Overall- 9.7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a free giffgaff Sim

The Girls :)

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google6288ce3c15969b7b.html